Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let us not be moved!

Psalms 16:8 I have always set the Lord before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

This verse has been a huge comfort to me these last couple of weeks as we face mountains that are overwhelmingly large. Without knowing that He is at my right hand it would be very easy to run! Brothers and Sisters, let us everyday be making sure that we are setting the Lord before us! Let us be fulfilling His will in our lives on a daily basis and remember if He is our rock we can not be moved!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! what an amazing scripture, thank you bill and lynsay, i need to hear that. Lord may we set you before us in every situation, so that your name will be praised and that you will be glorified and have your will done, Amen

    ReplyDelete